nightskycoffeeroasters.com

SHIPPING • RETURNS

GENERAL INFO

At Night Sky Coffee we roast to order.  This means we wait for your order before tossing the beans in the roaster.  We strive to offer the freshest coffee to our customers, and for production efficiency we roast coffee in five pound or less batches. If you have any special requests, please let us know.

 

Shipments will be mailed out after the coffee is roasted and packaged (not necessarily the same day). We have been known to ship next day. You will receive an email with a tracking number when your order has shipped.

FREE SHIPPING*

We offer free shipping for orders over $50 to the contiguous 48 states in the USA. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout without the need for a code.

* Due to the extremely high cost of freight we are unable to provide free shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. 

FLAT RATE SHIPPING*

12 oz bags & sample packs:

  • 1 bag = $5.99 • 2 bags = $6.99 • 3+ bags = $7.99

  • We will then pick the most appropriate form of shipment.  Shipments may be through USPS First-Class, UPS Ground or another comparable shipping method.

  • No guarantee of shipment time is implied, but most shipments arrive 3-7 days after shipping.

* Due to the extremely high cost of freight we are unable to provide flat rate shipping to Alaska or Hawaii.

RETURNS • EXCHANGES

  • All requests for product returns must be made within 7 days of delivery.

  • No returns are accepted without prior authorization.

  • All returned products must be in original condition, unopened and non-expired.

  • Special orders and sample packs are not returnable.

  • To process a return, please contact us at support@nightskycoffeeroasters.com

  • Upon inspection of returned product, you will be issued credit to your account typically within 5-7 working days.

 

PLEASE NOTE: All shipping charges are non-refundable

PACKAGING & SUSTAINABILITY

  • Our 12 oz coffee is packaged in Biotrē 1.0 coffee bags, which are 60% renewable wood pulp (by weight).  The remaining 40% is made from petroleum based sources.  The wood pulp portion will compost into soil in about 90 days in your back yard compost, but the liner and valve will then need to be removed and disposed of.

  • Our 4 oz coffee samples are packaged in ELEVATE coffee bags, which are made from bio-based and fully compostable coextruded film.

  • Coffee labels are natural sugarcane paper from Pure, which are certified compostable.

  • Shipping labels are heat transfer labels from Pure, which are certified compostable.

  • We use kraft water activated packing tape, made from renewable materials, biodegradable and can be recycled.

  • Shipping boxes are made from 100% recycled material and can be recycled or composted.

Join our email list!

© 2021 NIGHT SKY COFFEE ROASTERS